Sr. US Technical Recruiter
FULL TIME (Onsite / Work from home)
Chennai / New Delhi / Nagpur / Mumbai / Chandigarh / Hyderabad – India
Interested please send your resume to email@example.com with your contact details and salary expectations.
Lead Java Developer
Minimum 8 years of work experience in developing JavaEE applications
· Strong experience in Oracle SQL/PL-SQL
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in
o Web Services (Spring Web Services, RESTFul Web Services)
o Core Java and JavaEE
o JavaEE Design Patterns
o WebLogic App Server
• 2+ years of experience with Agile Scrum software development methodology
• Own technical and architectural aspects of agile JEE development.
• Work alongside other application tech leads and architects to ensure seamless delivery of technical solution
• Coordinate work prioritization for onsite and offshore development teams
• Represent the technical leadership in an exceptional manner and lead by example
• Must be comfortable communicating project status and technical solution at all levels within client organization
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a team environment.
Title: – Sr. Network Systems Engineer
Location: Santa Clara CA
Duration: 6 Mons
8+ years’ experience in networking and security roles
BSCS or related field, MS preferred
CCIE, CCSP, CCDP, preferred
CISSP, CISM, CISA, SANS, ISO17799 preferred but not required.
Job Title : Apache Cassandra Admin
Location : San Ramon ,CA
Duration : Long Term
Cassandra – Apache Cassandra Admin ( We don’t need Cassandra Developer or Cassandra Admin but We want someone who has similar (and more) experience but with Apache Cassandra and NOT Datastax Cassandra) candidates must be comfortable undergoing coding test via Skype.
SAP EDI Program Manager
SAP EDI Program Manager Broad knowledge and understanding of B2B industry standards viz. OAGIS, EDIFACT, X12 etc.
Knowledge of SAP EDI, IDOC’s and transports. Plan and execute the implementation of partners onboarding to our Supply Chain Integration Hub(BizTalk)
Generate functional specifications, implementation guides and mapping specs for all B2B maps aligning to the scope and incorporate feedback
from the core teams before handing over to engineering for technical implementation ? Must have a solid knowledge of Supply Chain management –
preferably deliver and reverse logistics. 5+ years or more of program management experience and implementations with B2B middleware systems integrating with SAP ERP system. Experience with BizTalk integration is more preferable. 5-8 years of related experience in project management, process analysis, and applications delivery
Job Title : Sr. DevOps Developer
Location : Reston, VA
Duration : Long Term
Interview Process : Phone then Skype Hire
No. of Positions : 15
9+ Years must
Java Development background will definitely help
Candidate to be hands-on with:
• Automating build & deployment process in Ant or Maven
• Good scripting skills in UNIX/Perl/Python or any language
• Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Cruise Control
• Development background will definitely help
• Experience with any environment configuration tools like Puppet/Chef
Position: SAP APO DP SNP Consultant
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: 6+ Months contract
SAP APO Demand Planning (DP) and Supply network planning (SNP) consultant to configure and implement SCM 7.0. This position is responsible for SAP APO DP, SNP design, interface design and conduct system configurations
· End-to-end demand planning, system design for S&OP, collaborative forecast, statistical models and release to supply planning.
· Functional and Technical Requirements
· Demonstrated strong DP configuration and technical skills including history data mapping, APO BW design, Statistical models analysis and selection (best fit vs. specific models), Macro development, Proportion factors, Demand aggregation and disaggregation, Final demand release to SNP and Reporting.
· Assist in gap analysis of process and functionality gaps and implement solution (DP and/or BI).
· Strong working knowledge of SAP ECC master data and transaction data to support APO DP solution.
· Demonstrated strong troubleshooting skills to be able to identify and fix bugs that arise in unit test, system integration test, user acceptance test.
· Demonstrated ability to set up APO CIF and troubleshoot CIF issues.
Position: SAP APO – TPVS Supply Chain Consultant
Location: Florham Park, NJ
Duration: 12+ Months
Ø 5+ years of experience configuring and implementing the SAP APO – TP/VS and R/3 LES modules in support of transportation management operations and processes.
Ø Consultant must have a strong knowledge of transportation operations, software, and industry in general.
Ø A minimum of 3+ years of consulting experience is desired.
Ø Must have Minimum of 1 full cycle implementation or support.
Ø Candidate must have excellent communication skills.
Ø APO-TPVS experience in SCM 7.0 (External optimization would be preferable)
Ø Transportation Management 8.0 or greater (TM 9 would be preferable)
Ø Export & import business processes using freight forwarders
Ø Understanding of integration with yard management and production processes
Ø Understanding of integration with GATP
Ø Implemented communication technologies with carrier portals and EDI
Ø Implemented multiple modes of transportation (truck, rail, intermodal)
Ø Understands the End to End business processes for Transportation
Ø Routing guide representation including annual bidding with carrier network
Ø Strong in master data management for transportation
Ø CIF Integration models, IDoc Processes, live cache issues
Technical B/A with development experience
Ann Arbor ,MI
1 year contract
Must interview in-person
The technical business analyst collects, documents, and maintains the authoritative list of requirements for all development efforts.
The lead technical business analyst is accountable for the functional design and adherence to corporate software development methodologies, as well as coordination across all technical resources throughout the lifecycle of a software development project.
Secondary responsibilities include creation and maintenance of various types of documents, testing support and assisting in delivery activities.
Develops requirements documentation and related specifications, documentation and business cases
Decompose, refine, and document requirements using appropriate graphical & textual techniques, including use cases, diagrams, process models, wireframes, functional and technical specifications.
Collaborates with business customers to define scope for new projects, documents risks and assumptions, develops the delivery approach, and estimates cost and timings
Responsible for the functional systems design:
Leads and coordinates project team members through all phases of the systems development lifecycle
Participates in and facilitates system design workshops with the business community to solicit and document requirements (e.g. creation of user stories).
Researches, reviews and analyzes existing processes and develops strategies for enhancements.
Business process analysis and modeling
Participation in architecting the logical design of the system with the technical team, including screen design and specifications, data modeling, and documentation of logical processing flows.
Participates in screen design and specifications.
Responsible for facilitating/brokering communication between project customers and the development team.
Works closely with the technical delivery managers for overall coordination of project activities.
Communicates with Development and QA teams regularly to ensure accurate understanding of requirements.
Assists with research on software and hardware products.
Act as translator between business and technical community interpreting user needs and translating them into more technical language for the developers (and vice-versa).
Collaboratively document test criteria with requestors, developers, and QA teams.
Coordinates and performs tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new processes/systems, and other post implementation support.
Write user training manuals, help files, and facilitate training sessions for large applications, as needed.
Coordinate knowledge transfer from Development Teams to the Help Desk, Admin, and other support team(s).
Bachelor’s degree with at least four to seven years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience (systems consulting experience desired).
At least three years’ experience in large scale system implementation efforts following a standard software development lifecycle approach (scrum desired)
Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, methodology development and data modeling.
Strong oral and written communications skills.
Ability to create systematic and manual operations procedures in both technical and user-friendly language.
Demonstrated effectiveness in a fast-paced rapidly changing environment
Strong facilitation skills
Excellent organization and management skills
Extensive knowledge of industry standard development methodologies and technologies.
Title: Workday HCM Project Manager
Location: New York City, NY with Travel to multiple cities in USA.
Job Type : Full time Permanent
Travel Required : Yes (60%)
Visa Requirement: Any Visa which do not require sponsorship now or later
Our client is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with around 3, 00,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies.
Technology Growth Platform (TGP) offers a full range of global delivery services including enterprise solutions, system integration, technical architectures, business intelligence, infrastructure consulting, and technology research/development.
Our TGP consultants can expect to:
• work with cutting edge technology
• deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
• work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
• receive continuous training
• gain rapid career progression
Our Human Capital Management Systems professionals can expect to:
• Focus on HR technology and transformation
• Work with emerging technologies including Software as a Service and Cloud Computing
• Work with Accenture’s more notable clients
• 3+ years hands on Workday systems integration and/or implementation experience
• 3+ years of application requirements gathering and design, including process mapping and gap analysis
• 2+ years experience in a consulting or technical environment
• 1+ years previous project management experience inclusive of people management
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
• Previous experience with a large professional service organization
• Strong interest in collaborative work with clients
• Previous experience in software selection, vendor management
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org