interested candidates can share your resume to email@example.com
Position: Business Excellence
Job Type: Remote
Responsible for implementing, improving, supporting and leading the processes, strategies, and tools for the assigned business or functional area. Provide input and expertise for key technical functions by utilizing knowledge of the business, industry and technology
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Define, design and implement processes into the organization and facilitate change through consulting and collaboration.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the organization (processes, procedures, tools, applications, systems, etc.) coupled with a strong business background in order to fully support the organization.
- Typically provides support in one or more of the following areas: Internal Processes including creation and management of policies/standards/processes, process improvement and transformation, tool deployment, and Agile methodology;
- Financial Oversight including financial modeling and analysis, business case preparation and review;
- Compliance/Assurance including audit and compliance review and management, process and quality reviews and audits, disaster recovery and business continuity;
- Analysis/Reporting including metrics, scorecards, performance analysis and gap identification;
- Planning including infrastructure program coordination, roadmap management, strategic and tactical planning;
- Resource Management including Front Door, workflow and work entry management, project estimations;
Communication including creation of leadership presentation material, event planning, Quality Management including oversight of complete lifecycle of IT troubles and defects, problem resolution activities and all recovery activities. May work across multiple internal and/or external organizations