interested candidates can share their resume to email@example.com
Role : PEGA Developer/ Architect
Location: Sunrise, FL /Phoenix, AZ/ Norfolk, VA / Manhattan, NY
Duration: Full time
- End to End experience of PRPC-based application design and implementation
- Must have implemented minimum of 4 end to end Pega implementations project across different industry domains using Pega-PRPC
- Well versed with class hierarchy, rule set hierarchy, data layer, flows, flow actions, work baskets, deployment
- Strong in Integration components – Integration, SOAP Service implementation in PRPC, MQ Integration
- Should have working experience on Situation Layer Cake concepts and adopted the same while defining project architecture
- Should have working knowledge on Pega UI Architecture , Styling PRPC Application, IAC (Internet Application Composer), DWA ( Direct
Web Access ), Pega
- Version Upgrade, managing the parallel development, Indexing, Arching & Purging, Session management, Customized logging, creating
custom Guiderail, very good knowledge on SMA and System
- Reports (Class Dependencies, Rule Dependents, etc.,)
- Should have conducted architecture design reviews, code walkthroughs, and performance and security reviews
- Reporting with expertise in BIX (Business Intelligence Exchange)
- Should have good knowledge on Legacy Application modernization to Pega PRPC
- Excellent knowledge on BPM solution Life Cycle using Pega – PRPC
- Scalability and Performance tuning the application, App server and database
- Support /Guide teams in Creation of re-usable assets, frameworks ,solution packs
- Very Good understanding of the EAI and SOA concepts
- Good understanding on BPM best practices, implementation life cycles
- Have working experience on the different project execution methodology e.g. RUP, agile etc.
- Should be flexible to move across locations at onsite.
- Should help open new opportunities.
- Must have experience in Pre- sales and help open new opportunities.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Must be capable of engaging with senior IT and business leadership at client organizations
- Must have knowledge or implementation experience in DEVOPS in pega projects.