|Job Title||ServiceNow Developer|
|Experience Required||5 yrs|
|Roles & Responsibilities||· ServiceNow Developer to configure and develop core and custom solutions in an expanding ServiceNow environment. work with the ServiceNow functional and admin teams in the design, development and implementation of ServiceNow applications, provide architectural input and maintain stability of the overall platform by ensuring the appropriate design and development standards are used at all times.
· Support and development of ServiceNow platform and related applications Works with the IT Service Management implementation team to build ITIL and “best practice” process workflows within ServiceNow
· Experience developing on the ServiceNow platform including the creation and/or customization of the core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, Service Request, etc.
· Experience developing custom applications within the ServiceNow platform from the ground up using CreateNow
· Experience administering a ServiceNow instance including the delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI pages, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions.
· Sets up Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and monitors SLA workflows, creates and tracks Service Catalog requests, and items with variables.
· Creates, monitors, modifies, and publishes Service Catalog workflows with approvals.
· Manages users and groups access rights, business rules, controls and scripting.
· Configuration/Customization of the ServiceNow system including workflows
· Uses scripting tools and Service Now functionality, create script to automate routine tasks being done in Service Now
|Generic Managerial Skills||Leadership, Coordination, Reporting|
|Education||Bachelor degree in related discipline|
|Work Location||Minneapolis, MN|