Technical Recruiter (US IT & Engineering)
New Delhi – Walk-In Drive between 11 AM – 5 PM 7th of January, 2019 – Monday
Address: Enormous Enterprise Private Limited
561/A 2nd Floor, Chirag Delhi, New Delhi -110017 (Near to Chirag Delhi Metro Station)
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Freshers are welcome – Must have a Bachelors degree in IT/HR/Commerce (MBA/MCA/M. Com is preferred)
- The candidate will be individual contributor, who will be responsible to hire “IT “& “Non-IT ” professionals on various skills.
- Utilize multiple recruiting sources including but not limited to personal network, job boards, user groups, associations, phone lists, and other tools and technology resources.
- Utilizing multiple techniques to source candidates. These techniques include, but are not limited to, cold calling, referrals, job boards, professional associations, etc.
- Will perform a high number of warm and cold calls (phone) to develop leads and business opportunities with candidate prospects.
- Effectively manage multiple job requisitions and deliver on a high volume basis.
- Interview candidates to identify skills and criteria for their job search and determine “fit” opportunities.
- Require active coordination with business accounts and efficiency in feedback management, offer discussions, and on-boarding.
- Willing To Work In Night Shifts (7:00 pm to 5:00 am) (Fixed Shift Time)
- At least 0-3+ Yrs of experience handling end-to-end “IT” & “Non-IT” recruitment Plus Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Candidate must be Organized, Ethical and Punctual with excellent communication skills.
- Should be well versed with the Hiring procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, good understanding of the recruitment process.
- Person with an assertive & persuasive attitude.
- Confident in their abilities, Innovative and should possess high levels of Energy.
- Good understanding of the various technologies and the ability to screen resumes and understand the requirement.
- Multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Intermediate /Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and projects, and ability to shift gears on the fly.
- Ability to assess candidates’ capabilities, needs, and interests by understanding their long-term goals.