Position: Business Analyst – Sr
Location: Lenexa, KS
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Collaborates with the Product Management, Solution Architects, Business Partners, Application Development, and Software Quality Assurance Teams to understand scope, solutions, constraints, and risks
• Communicate identified risks and collaborate in developing mitigation strategies
• Ensure timely escalation of project related risks/issues to the project team
• Elicits requirements using a variety of methods including interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, user stories, use cases, scenarios, and business workflow analysis
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details and abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding to discern user needs and key requirements.
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal customers to analyze information and business workflow to deliver functional requirements and user interface designs
• Challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
• Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow
• Act as the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
• Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language
• Prepare and manage deliverables including but not limited to:
– Gap Analysis of the current and future business process models as Workflow diagrams/Visual presentations
– Detailed Business Requirements/business rules (BRD), Use Cases, or User Stories
– Functional specification document or Agile user story documents
– Requirements Traceability Matrix
– Peer Reviews
• Provide input into the UAT test plan including test scenarios
• Works closely with product business owners/labs to facilitate effective UAT execution
• Provide input into training documentation and support end user training for testers, business partners
• Provide BA support throughout the life cycle of the project including milestone metrics
• Collaborate with the Development and QA Teams to assess and triage defects
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
• 3-5 years of IT Business Analysis experience
• Working knowledge of SDLC phases and methodologies (traditional waterfall and agile)
• Demonstrates strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Demonstrates strong communication, customer service, and negotiation skills
• Demonstrates strong presentation and facilitation skills with a cross functional business audience
• Ability to communicate technical issues in a non-technical manner to a diverse audience
Enormous Enterprise LLC
Consulting | Innovation | Management
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Offices: Santa Clara, CA | Wilmington, DE | Houston, TX | New Delhi, India
Read more »
Position: Business Operations Specialist
Location: Atlanta, GA
Prepare MS Excel spreadsheet for manual upload into Compensation Management tool, Xactly Incent is the most important skill
Salesforce.com report creation
|Ad Hoc Reporting
|Excel – Pivot Tables
Read more »
Position: Sr. Systems Engineer
Location: Secaucus, NJ
- Provide subject matter expertise (SME) for LogRhythm.
- Onboard log sources, ensure parsing, correlation, automation & orchestration (SmartResponse), and reporting
- Develop and document solution processes, procedures, and information workflows around security event management and cyber security operations.
- Interface effectively in key relationships, including IT peers (e.g. IT Operations, Enterprise Architecture, etc.) internal business partners (e.g. Compliance/Privacy, Legal, Corporate Communications, etc.), key external clients (e.g. service providers, external partners, etc.) and other leaders and partners within IT and the broader enterprise.
- Apply a methodology to help identify key security events.
- Develop and publish key metrics for the team to illustrate value and accountability.
- Correlate threat intelligence with active attacks and vulnerabilities within the enterprise.
- Analyze security events collected by the SIEM, and identify trends, attacks, and potential threats.
- Maintain a current knowledge of information security vulnerabilities, threats, and exploits.
- Other duties, as assigned. ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 5+ years of Information Security or related technology experience
- 3+ years of Information LogRhythm Security Incident and Event Monitoring (SIEM) Experience
- 3+ years with advanced knowledge of network protocols, routing and switching in complex environments
- 3+ years experience with Firewalls, IDS/IPS, and Proxies.
- Required to have been trained by LogRhythm in Administration and Advances curriculum.
- Required scripting in PowerShell, and XLM for SmartReponse
- Desired scripting in Python
- Desired understanding of National Institute of Standards and Technology Frameworks
- Experience with using the command line interface (Unix, Linux, and Windows)
- Experience working in a Security Operations Center (SOC) environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications, including presentation skills, are important to be successful in this role. Proven ability to professionally and effectively communicate with all levels of the organization, as well as with external parties.
- Demonstrated ability to influence a larger team to perform towards the same goal.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Highly analytical and methodical, with strong problem-solving ability on complex subjects.
- Highly productive and resourceful, carries “Can do” attitude in approaching challenges, and a true self-starter.
- Critical thinking and contextual analysis abilities.
- Inherent passion for information security and service excellence.
- Deep knowledge of security issues, techniques, and implications across multiple technology platforms.
- Ability to demonstrate a clear understanding, at an enterprise level, of application, network, infrastructure, and data security architecture.
- Excellent analytical skills, able to manage multiple projects under strict timelines, work well in a demanding dynamic environment, and meet overall objectives.
- Ability to work under pressure, and manage competing priorities.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with associates, counterparts and external customers.
Read more »
Sr Cloud Automation Engineer
Location: Chicago, IL or Lombard, IL
Duration: Multi Year contract (24 plus months)
Description: (70% hands on and 30% Mentoring/Leading)
Must have this specific experience:
Must have Lead Experience
Must be strong with Terraform
Must be strong with Azure
Must be strong with Infrastructure as Code
Must be strong with Orchestration => (Service Now)
Must have strong experience with writing PowerShell Scripting from Scratch
Read more »
Ruby on Rails Developer
Mountain View, CA
6 Months Contract
Enormous Enterprise LLC looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer to join our client in Mountain View, CA for a 6 Month Contract. The ideal candidate will have significant experience in developing scalable applications. We’re looking for someone who is interested in building social networking and messaging solutions.
- You will be responsible for deriving actionable ideas, architecting major features, creating high-quality implementations
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product manager, UX/UI designers, marketing
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to achieve elegant solutions and elevate technology consistently applying best practices
- Minimum 5+ years of professional experience developing software
- Must have strong, firsthand technical expertise in Ruby on Rails, Node.js, React.js
- Proven ability to fashion robust scalable solutions that can manage large sets of groups and communities.
- Experience with web API design using JSON
- Database experience with at least MySQL is required and preferably NoSQL, such as MongoDB
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or similar field
Read more »
Title – Sr. Java Developer
Length – 2 years
Kansas City, MO
High Level Technical Skills/Experience Required:
- Must have a strong Enterprise Java background including CDI, JPA , EJBs and RESTFul Web Services
- Must have experience writing complex SQL queries, preferably with Oracle
- Must have knowledge of database transaction management
- Prefer experience with JSF or Spring
- Prefer experience with AWS and Docker
- In addition to technical experience, this person must possess initiative to ask questions which leads to resolving issues. The collaborative process is highly valued on the SBS team.
Read more »
Position: .Net Web Developer
Long term contract
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field) and 6 years of web development experience in .Net technologies or a Master’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field) with 3 years of web development experience using .NET technologies
- Experienced in developing multi-tier, multi-layer enterprise level applications
- Experience developing framework components and web services
- Experience in WCF Services development
- Experience in application design patterns: MVC, Façade, Inversion of Control, Abstract Factory, Singleton
- Proficient in C#, SQL, HTML4/5, CSS3, XML/XSLT, JQuery, AngularJS
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming & Database Architecture
- Strong knowledge of UML and application design
- Expert knowledge of object-oriented application design and development principals
- Experienced with rich domain models such as Domain Driven Design
- Experienced with source code management and continuous integration
- Experienced in developing security measures to prevent against hacking attacks
- Experienced with test driven development (TDD)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage and juggle multiple tasks at one time
- Must work well in a team environment
- Experienced in Agile product development
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Familiar with persistence technology like NHibernate or Entity Framework
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze, design, develop and maintain .NET 2.0 – 4.6 applications that service internal and external vendor and client systems aligning with the business needs.
- Create detailed specification documents based on business requirements.
- Develop quick prototypes for business stakeholder verification to use as a foundation for design/development solutions.
- Create and execute testing plans and procedures.
- Automate processes using software tools and scripts.
- Manage system enhancements and upgrades.
- Participate in latest technology research applicable to meet new business challenges.
- Provide guidance, mentoring, education, and leadership on how to effectively create and support the applications.
- Follow best practices for technology and business level technology implementation.
- Conduct system architecture reviews to guarantee corporate alignment.
- Conduct code level and other systems quality assurance tests and procedures.
- Experience with enterprise architecture tools such as UML, MS Visual Studio.Net, source control, defect tracking, integration, and workflow tools. The above information is intended to describe the most important aspects of the job. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required performing the work. Other duties/functions may be added to the job, as business needs dictate.
Read more »
Title – Software Test Engineer
5+ years software testing
3+ years writing test automation scripts
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Good SQL skills
Experience automating test cases for API testing
Mid-level software test engineer to work with a high performing Agile development team that builds integration points between Vin and third party vendors for the benefit of car dealerships using our CRM.
Someone who knows what to do and is outcome focused. Someone who doesn’t require much direction to assess the testing needs of the team and deliver solutions for those needs.
Read more »
Title –.NET Developer
Kansas City, MO
This is a .NET developer position with the following skills:
Rest and soap web services experience
SQL server database, stored procedure experience
Angular JS, jQuery, html5, CSS
preferred experience with responsive design UI development
Read more »