Position: .Net Web Developer
Long term contract
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field) and 6 years of web development experience in .Net technologies or a Master’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field) with 3 years of web development experience using .NET technologies
- Experienced in developing multi-tier, multi-layer enterprise level applications
- Experience developing framework components and web services
- Experience in WCF Services development
- Experience in application design patterns: MVC, Façade, Inversion of Control, Abstract Factory, Singleton
- Proficient in C#, SQL, HTML4/5, CSS3, XML/XSLT, JQuery, AngularJS
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming & Database Architecture
- Strong knowledge of UML and application design
- Expert knowledge of object-oriented application design and development principals
- Experienced with rich domain models such as Domain Driven Design
- Experienced with source code management and continuous integration
- Experienced in developing security measures to prevent against hacking attacks
- Experienced with test driven development (TDD)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage and juggle multiple tasks at one time
- Must work well in a team environment
- Experienced in Agile product development
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Familiar with persistence technology like NHibernate or Entity Framework
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze, design, develop and maintain .NET 2.0 – 4.6 applications that service internal and external vendor and client systems aligning with the business needs.
- Create detailed specification documents based on business requirements.
- Develop quick prototypes for business stakeholder verification to use as a foundation for design/development solutions.
- Create and execute testing plans and procedures.
- Automate processes using software tools and scripts.
- Manage system enhancements and upgrades.
- Participate in latest technology research applicable to meet new business challenges.
- Provide guidance, mentoring, education, and leadership on how to effectively create and support the applications.
- Follow best practices for technology and business level technology implementation.
- Conduct system architecture reviews to guarantee corporate alignment.
- Conduct code level and other systems quality assurance tests and procedures.
- Experience with enterprise architecture tools such as UML, MS Visual Studio.Net, source control, defect tracking, integration, and workflow tools. The above information is intended to describe the most important aspects of the job. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required performing the work. Other duties/functions may be added to the job, as business needs dictate.