Please share resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Title: Web Analyst/Tech Lead
Location: Philadelphia, PA
1. Maintains and modifies complex systems and/or designs and develops integrated subsystems. Recommends optimum approach, advises on alternatives and on the implications of new or revised data processing systems.
2. Manages application software, application infrastructure and third party application environments in the assigned field. This includes installation, upgrades and patches, tuning, creating links and interfaces between systems, developing application-specific security, performance monitoring and troubleshooting. Tests, maintains, and monitors system processes using in-house and third party tools. Work must be coordinated with other analysts to ensure integration between systems.
3. Performs problem analysis to resolve system or application issues. Performs complex diagnosis of problems, providing solutions within area of responsibility, and/or through consulting with ITS team members; coordinates implementation of fixes and enhancements. Provides backup for other analysts as required. Responds to critical issues during off hours when necessary.
5. Provides project leadership, coordinating and integrating the work of other analysts, technical personnel and other project participants. Develops project plans, organizes and leads project teams, monitors progress, and evaluates effectiveness.
6. Develops and manages internal procedures, tools, and documents to provide a high level of application integrity and availability and to ensure timely, effective support. This includes writing scope documents, managing source code, and developing technical support standards and procedures.
7. Coordinates work of Programmer Analyst(s) who support PCC district-wide systems and applications. Responsibilities include assignment and review of work, mentoring and training.
8. Coordinates work with systems, database, and network administrators, ITS Client Support, Training Team and Helpdesk. Supports users through technical support of the applications, developing procedures and reporting tools, facilitating and coordinating training and other technical support. Creates an environment that promotes end-user self-sufficiency.
9. Plans work in response to planned changes in infrastructure and vendor application support.
10. Maintains on-going relationships with vendors.
Stays current with technological developments in software development, systems and application support, as well as management and user support practices. This includes reading publications, participating in mail lists and online communities, attending conferences and workshops, and maintaining relationships with colleagues at other colleges and universities.