San Ramon, CA
6 Months + extendable
Telephone and In person Interview/WebEx Interview
Lead or Senior Developer Hands on Coding and Development Mobile Development/Applications
Exposer to UI/UX
5 7 years solid experience on mobile Application development
Nice to have
Java Script, Angular, Polymer would be a process
Exposure to banking/Financial would be a plus not required
Client is seeking a Developer (Other Specialty) to design, develop, and implement applications using in-demand languages and technologies (e.g. – Java, Websphere, Informatica etc.) to support business requirements.
*Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
*Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts. *Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution. *Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area. *Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment. *Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
*Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. *8-10 years experience required.
*Development experience in needed language or technology (e.g. – Websphere, Informatica etc.). *Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end.
*Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC.
Additional Job Details:
EXPERINECE IN MOBILE DEVELOPMENT IS MUST looking for strong technical lead with experience in developing mobile solutions both in IOS and android
• Proven track record of developing and deploying state of art of Mobile solutions.
• Proven track record for leading digital transformation work .
• Strong software delivery leadership capable of running diverse multi-location engineering and QA teams;
• Agile experience (SCRUM master, iteration plans, multiple work streams, …);
• Extensive software integration experience of both internal and vendor products using up-to-date API technologies.
• Ability to engage and articulate across all levels of the Bank.
• Demonstrated ability to engage with 3rd party vendors and select and integrate major vendor software. • Experience with adopting and executing technical standards, processes and governance across a broad project portfolio.
• Extensive experience with formal SDLC methodologies including Agile.
• Ability to think on your feet, present multiple solution options, and drive reliable technical solutions.
• Extensive experience on SSO solutions, Authentication and authorization using 2FA, Biometrics.
• Experience with FIDO alliance standards like U2F/UAF