Please share your resume email@example.com
Enormous Enterprise LLC is looking for our one of reputed client
Solution Architect (Tibco)
Location: Chicago IL
Must Have (SOA, Integration and Tibco)
· Full life cycle experience, responsible for the development of a complete set of architectural views for an enterprise in accordance with one of the more common architecture frameworks (E.g. Zachman, TOGAF, others).
· Experience of at least one of the commonly-used methods, notations and tools (E.g. Rational Suite, Artisan, System Architect, UML, RUP, others)
· Experience of software development methodologies and structured approaches to system development
· Developed significant solution accelerators/differentiators/IP
· Led pre-sales solutioning and customer presentations
· Presented papers/technical forum participation
· Hands-on experience including solution architecture, design of enterprise applications on the Java, J2EE platform
· Must have good design experience using application frameworks such as spring, hibernate, CXF, Drools and other open source frameworks
· Sound knowledge on HTML5, SOA, Rule Engine, BPM and Big Data ecosystem.
· Sound knowledge on NOSQL
· Systems thinking – the ability to see how parts interact with the whole (big picture thinking)
· Knowledge of the business for which the enterprise architecture is being developed
· Interpersonal and leadership skills – collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills
· Strong Communication skills, both written and spoken
· Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand
· Customer service orientation
· Time management and prioritization
· Strong business analysis skills and experience, including development of business vision and strategies, functional decomposition, requirements capture, process modelling. Strong knowledge of design and architectural patterns.
· Must be comfortable with leading a team of architects/analysts and must be able to explain clearly the benefits of an architectural approach
Good to Have
· He/She must be comfortable with leading a cross-functional team of architects and analysts within business, application/systems, data/information and technical architecture disciplines.
· He/She must be experienced in presenting and explaining the architectural views to clients at all levels from technical/IT staff to Board/Director.
· Played significant role in propagating/selling/revenue generation on significant solution accelerators/differentiators/IP
· Played significant role in business development for large customers
· Presented papers/technical forum participation in global forum
For more requirement visit www.enormousenterprise.com