Posts Tagged “bpm”
Please share resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role: Informatica PIM
Location: Blue Ash, OH
Min Experience – 8+ Years
Experience in designing and implementing PIM solutions.
Experience configuring PIM import and export interfaces.
Experience in PIM repository modelling and configuration.
Experience in Informatica Data Quality Development and Integration with PIM.
Knowledge on Integration of PIM and ActiveVOS(BPM).
Knowledge on PIM Sevices API.
Read more »
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Requirement: Java Full Stack Developer
Location: Tampa, FL / Silver Springs, MD
Job type: Full Time
Attend calls with Business Users, Daily Standup Meetings
Sprint Planning and User Story Development and Implementation
Work closely with offshore
Capable of working independently
Work on PoC involving Cloud, EAI, BPM, Mobility
Linux and Unix
Scripting (ksh, bash, python, perl)
Spring Core, MVC, REST, AOP, ORM, Boot
Hands on writing complex SQL and query optimization
Hands on PL/SQL including Data loading and processing of large data sets
AWS hands-on and AWS CLI
Unit Testing with Junit, Mockito
DevOps tools like JIRA/Jenkins/Stash/SonarQube
Hands on knowledge in Spring Data JPA/Hibernate/MyBatis and in wring HQL
HTML5, jQuery, CSS3, Angular 4/5/6
Nice to Have:
Splunk / ELK Logs integration
Hands on in Spring boot Microservices Development
BPM and ESB knowledge
Read more »
interested candidates can share their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role : PEGA Developer/ Architect
Location: Sunrise, FL /Phoenix, AZ/ Norfolk, VA / Manhattan, NY
Duration: Full time
- End to End experience of PRPC-based application design and implementation
- Must have implemented minimum of 4 end to end Pega implementations project across different industry domains using Pega-PRPC
- Well versed with class hierarchy, rule set hierarchy, data layer, flows, flow actions, work baskets, deployment
- Strong in Integration components – Integration, SOAP Service implementation in PRPC, MQ Integration
- Should have working experience on Situation Layer Cake concepts and adopted the same while defining project architecture
- Should have working knowledge on Pega UI Architecture , Styling PRPC Application, IAC (Internet Application Composer), DWA ( Direct
Web Access ), Pega
- Version Upgrade, managing the parallel development, Indexing, Arching & Purging, Session management, Customized logging, creating
custom Guiderail, very good knowledge on SMA and System
- Reports (Class Dependencies, Rule Dependents, etc.,)
- Should have conducted architecture design reviews, code walkthroughs, and performance and security reviews
- Reporting with expertise in BIX (Business Intelligence Exchange)
- Should have good knowledge on Legacy Application modernization to Pega PRPC
- Excellent knowledge on BPM solution Life Cycle using Pega – PRPC
- Scalability and Performance tuning the application, App server and database
- Support /Guide teams in Creation of re-usable assets, frameworks ,solution packs
- Very Good understanding of the EAI and SOA concepts
- Good understanding on BPM best practices, implementation life cycles
- Have working experience on the different project execution methodology e.g. RUP, agile etc.
- Should be flexible to move across locations at onsite.
- Should help open new opportunities.
- Must have experience in Pre- sales and help open new opportunities.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Must be capable of engaging with senior IT and business leadership at client organizations
- Must have knowledge or implementation experience in DEVOPS in pega projects.
Read more »
Please send resume to email@example.com
Requirement: Senior JBoss(JBPM) Consultant
Location: Sunrise, FL
Job Type: Full time – Permanent
- JBOSS jBPM (Business Process Management) architect who has been involved with BPM products and specializes in JBPM Open source product.
- He should have the experience in migrating away from different BPM / custom build applications into JBPM and other OPEN source frameworks.
- The Candidate should leverage this experience to help complex application farm / enterprise application embrace JBPM product for Case Management and Orchestration.
- The candidate should be able act as a consultant to help decide on the optimal solutions to different scenarios in JBPM space. – provided by Dice JBOSS jBPM (Business Process Management), Case Management and Orchestration
- Excellent Communication Skills
Read more »
Intrested candidates can share their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: IBM BPM Architect
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum 12 yrs of experience.
- Experience in IBM BPM integration with IBM ODM, CMS, MQ, IIB.
- Hands on experience in developing application with IBM BPM standard as well as Advance version(formally known as IID).
- Should be experienced in implementing different design patter, performance tuning, security, integration using Web services and Restful services.
- Experience in Architecting, Analysis and Development on IBM’s Business Process Management (BPM) tool – IBM Lombardi.
- Minimum 7+ experience on IBM BPM / Lombardi stack
- Hands-on experience on business process development & Integration using IBM BPM Lombardi stack.
- Responsible for leading the delivery teams from end-to-end delivery standpoint.
- Contributed to best approach strategies for BPM implementation based on Process Analysis.
- Experience in Pre-sales, Architecting proactive solutions, supporting clients with value-adds.
- Lead/participate in development of POC’s, prototypes, presentations to customers on IBM stack.
- Prepare technical architecture/solution designs documents for multiple projects.
- Involved in inception/ strengthening of IBM BPM practice.
- Excellent knowledge of BPM concepts.
- Should be flexible to travel.
- Should help in opening new opportunities.
- Experience in IBM ODM will be add-on (including ILOG 7.1 or WODM 7.5/8.0 or ODM 8.5 with Decision Center (Rule Team Server), Decision Server(Rule Execution Server) and DVS/RTS, End-to-end experience of rules mining/designing/implementing using FICO Blaze)
Ø Preferred IBM BPM certified
Read more »
Please share your resume email@example.com
Job ID: 570054
Title: Oracle BPM (Technical Architect)
Job Description: Senior Technical Lead for Workflow management having 8+ yrs hands-on experience in Oracle BPM, Java/J2EE, SQL and UNIX Shellscripts. Strong knowledge in Weblogic Server and DevOps is preferred.
Read more »
Appian Developer (Full time OR Contract)
San Francisco Bay Area
We are actively seeking Appian Developers for our client, a well established company that offers excellent benefits and work culture.
This can be a full time position OR long term contract depending on the candidates’ preference.
Location: Ideally in Dublin, OH, Santa Clara, CA, Arlington, TX or anywhere in USA with willingness to travel.
Looking for someone with experience in design and implementation of BPM based solutions using Appian BPM software. Number of years is not that imp, can be anywhere from 3 months to 10+ years.
Experience or working knowledge in any of the following technologies would be nice to have:
1. JEE Application Servers – JBoss, Weblogic, WebSphere Web Servers – Apache, IIS
2. Operating Systems – Windows, Red Hat Linux, AIX
Desired Skills and Experience
Appian, BPM, Portal, EAI
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Read more »
Position : Appian BPM / Developer / Lead / Architect
Location : Santa Clara, CA,
Job Type : Full-time
- 5-12+ years related experience in IT
- 3+ year of specialized experience in software delivery or software development (Java/JEE)
- 2 + years of experience in design and implementation of BPM based solutions using Appian BPM software – Must have
- Experience with Appian 7.x version
- Appian Level 1 and Level2 certifications are a huge PLUS
- Experience or working knowledge in each of the following technologies:
- JEE Application Servers – JBoss, Weblogic, WebSphereWeb Servers – Apache, IIS
- Experience with configuration, deployment, and testing of enterprise software applications
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and design skills
- A minimum of a BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or relevant field is preferred.
- Prior software consulting experience, ideally in a Portal, BPM, DM or EAI related setting
- Project Management skills (Risk Management, Scope Management, Change Control, etc.)
- Server Architecture experience dealing with high availability environments
- Work with key client stakeholders to define business processes
- Gather functional and technical system requirements
- Setup client side architecture, install software and configure for high performance and scalability.
- Design and implement BPM based solutions using Appian BPM software
- Provide demonstrations to clients throughout the entire project life-cycle
- Design and implement complex enterprise integrations with industry standard technologies: Oracle, LDAP, Active Directory, and more
- Lead teams of Appian Consultants, Partner Resources, and Client Resources on project related tasks ensuring delivery dates are met
- Contribute to Appian Online Community by developing reusable product extensions and by writing knowledge articles based on project experience
- Drive BPM adoption within client organizations by empowering client resource to become self-sufficient with building process applications on their own
- Assist clients in identifying other business process opportunities that could be targeted with Appian’s software
Read more »