Position: Java IOT Developer
Location: Benton Harbor, MI
Job Type: Fulltime
- 5-7 years of experience.
- Should have hands on experience in Java, J2EE, spring framework, spring boot, Restful API.
- Good communications skills. Should be able to work with customer directly.
- Create technical specifications, low-level design documents.
- Should have experience in working onsite-offshore model.
Experience in IBM Bluemix, Cloudant, Redis, DashDB, Elastic search will be an added advantage.
Read more »
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Role: Backend Engineer
Duration: 6-12+ Months
Pay Rate -$70-$75/h C2C
Below are the job details.
MUST HAVE – Experience in Java, J2ee, Rest, NoSQL database, Kafka, Cassandra, Spring Boot, MySQL / RDBMS, Elastic Search.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and 6 years experience building scalable ecommerce applications or mobile software
Additional Preferred Qualifications
• 8+ years’ experience in a development or architectural leadership role in a building web based Java EE services/applications.
• Experience leading teams through the full life-cycle of software development through design, development, quality and deployment
• Experience with SOA, Apache Camel, REST, Web-Services, JEE technologies, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle desirable
• Experience with NOSQL solutions, Big Data techologies Hadoop, Hive, Kafka would be a plus
• Experience building fast and responsive web applications
• 2+ years’ experience in Agile Methodology
Read more »
interested candidates can share their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Senior Software Developer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Job Type: Full Time
- Build and maintain Linc’s SaaS application platform at the highest level of quality, service and availability
- Architect, design and implement new functionality and product enhancements
- Play a leading role in all phases of software development from planning, designing, implementation, testing, deployment, to day-to-day operation
- Collaborate across entire product team to contribute to the analysis of functional requirements and overall system architecture
- Document and communicate designs and interfaces for use by other engineers
- 6+ years of experience in designing and developing large scale web applications or enterprise systems
- Experience in building high performance, highly scalable, and fault-tolerant multi-tenant SaaS based applications with Amazon AWS
- Demonstrated ability to master at least two of the programming languages: Python, Go, Java, Ruby or C++
- Strong knowledge in software architecture, data structures, modern design patterns and internet protocols
- Proficient in relational databases and SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL, AWS RDS)
- Self-starter – ability to drive projects forward with limited oversight
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Bachelor or graduate degree in Computer Science or related technical fields
- Experience in designing and implementing public API. Familiar with microservice Architecture
- Kafka, Cassandra / MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience in machine learning and Hadoop ecosystem
- Experience in ecommerce industry
- Python or Java or Scala
- We will sponsor Visas
- Full medical and dental coverage
- Company provided lunches and close to downtown Sunnyvale
- Knowledge sharing sessions with some of Silicon Valley’s best minds
Read more »