Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role: Microservices Developer/Architect
Location: Atlanta, GA
The primary objective of the Senior Software Developer is to lead the development and maintenance efforts of one or more products within the Identity and Fraud Product Suite as well as manage technical risks throughout the project. The Senior Software Developer is expected to conceptualize software solutions, provide application level architecture designs, and manage delivery of the product. In addition, the individual must keep his/her manager well informed of status of development effort.
- Creates and executes development plans as well as revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Participate in the gathering and reviewing of business requirements and translating these into functional/technical designs.
- Lead and coordinate the design, development, implementation, and support of application or product.
- Develops detailed technical analysis and design specifications based on functional requirements
- Facilitate code reviews and mentors junior developers.
- Use object-oriented techniques and software engineering best practices including design review, code review, unit-testing, and re-factoring
- Easily recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions
- Lead daily standup with team to review the status of team members and address issues as appropriate.
- Participate in the development of code forJava software applications.
- Researches technical solutions to business problems
- Follow agile best practices and maintain/improve work of the agile team.
- Follow technology trends and guide team to learn and adopt new technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent.
- Minimum of 6-8 years of strong application development experience in designing highly scalable and available systems
- Minimum of 6-8 years of experience in architecting & developing web-based transactional applications using Java
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience building web services and cloud applications using AWS, Google Cloud, or other cloud platforms (i.e. CloudFoundry) or have worked on developing one of these platforms.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Experience with Continuous Delivery concepts and technology
- Experience with RESTful Web Service Design
- Strong expertise in Web Services, REST, Cloud platform (AWS, MS Azure, Google Cloud, CloudFoundry), Git
- Strong expertise in Big Data Technologies such as Cassandra, Kafka and Hadoop Ecosystem
- Experience in Graph Database Technologies such as Neo4j, Gremlin, Titan etc is preferred
- Strong design, development and architecture experience in Cloud Services, Micro Services, Web Services and hand-on experience in SaaS enabled solutions
- Knowledgeable about securing an end-to-end distributed system
- Preferred Additional Skills
- Maven, Gradle, GIT
- Angular, Bootstrap
- Spring Cloud, Spring Boot
- Liferay, Tomcat, MongoDB
- Experience working with user interfaces with HTML 5 and Mobile platforms
The successful candidate should demonstrate innovation, constant learning, self-motivation and effective team participation. Good communication and interpersonal skills are required. The candidate should demonstrate a willingness to share knowledge, excellent listening skills and strong analytical skills. The candidate must be able to work effectively under project and daily deadlines.
Read more »