12+ Years’ experience on Core java
• Good experience on Spring
• Good experience on Design patterns. Good experience on integration projects.
• Good communication and analytical skills
• Java 8
• Tools/ Techniques – Eclipse / TFS / GIT / SonarQube / Code Coverage / Junit
• PL/SQL knowledge
• Good to have Apache Camel knowledge
• Good to have Enterprise Integration Patterns knowledge
• Good to have US Healthcare Experience
• Good to have Agile experience
Please share resume to email@example.com
Role Java Developer
Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills Must Have Skill set : Java develoment on Spring or Sprint boot
Roles and responsibility:
• Experience in developing backend APIs in Javasspring or springboot
• Experience with Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, web services – REST/SOAP, JMS, JPA, MDB, CXF, SLF4J,c and other Java frameworks / open source libraries
• Understanding of design patterns and NTier architectures
• Experience with Java EE, Maven
• Experience with application servers such as Jetty, Tomcat, JBcoss, Websphere
• Enterprise Java technology, Web Servers and Application
• Experience with Spring Security and SSO solutions
• Experience with SOA and Web Services REST
• Experience with database applications such as Oracle, DB2 as well as with SQL,JDBC and ORM tools
• Experience providing sizing and scalability recommendations and solving connectivity and deployment issues
• Experience deploying to application servers in enterprise environments
• Experience using Agile development methodologies
• Expert knowledge in Dependency injection and ORM frameworks
• Distributed architectures, strong OO background, SOA, web services and messaging paradigms
• Well versed in relational / non-relational data stores
• Profiling and improving performance of Java applications from threading, memory management, container optimization etc
• Automated testing frameworks – unit and integration tests
• Continuous delivery processes from automated build, test and deployment
Total experience in required skill (years) 1 -3 years
Salary $55K – $60K per year
Work Location Florham Park, NJ
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Java Developer
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Type of hire: Full time/ Permanent
Experience in Java-J2EE Development
Extensive technical experience and development expertise in Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Struts, Webservices, Spring (MVC, JDBC, Boot), Hibernate, Java Script, JQuery, AJAX, Microservices and cloud basics.
Desired experience in API development (such as REST and SOAP).
Good Knowledge in SQL, Oracle, DB2
Hands on experience in Tomcat and Weblogic/Websphere servers
Possess advanced knowledge of object-oriented design and development (OOA/OOD) and the J2EE framework and data architectures.
Participate in design and code review to ensure quality and testability of feature code
Experience working with and applying Design patterns to solve problems.
Please share resume to email@example.com
This position requires Onsite Interview at San Francisco CA
What you need for this role?
Position: Java IOT Developer
Location: Benton Harbor, MI
Job Type: Fulltime
Experience in IBM Bluemix, Cloudant, Redis, DashDB, Elastic search will be an added advantage.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Java Developer with Scala
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: Long Term
Job Type: Contract (W2/1099/C2C)
Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements. Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing. Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation. Requires a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty and 3 – 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Must Have Strong Experience with:
API Gateway (Amazon)
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Role: Backend Engineer
Duration: 6-12+ Months
Pay Rate -$70-$75/h C2C
MUST HAVE – Experience in Java, J2ee, Rest, NoSQL database, Kafka, Cassandra, Spring Boot, MySQL / RDBMS, Elastic Search.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirement: Senior Solutions Architect
Location: Minneapolis, MN
The Senior Solutions Architect will develop and manage road maps and technical designs, govern implementations and ensure ongoing application health by applying a broad understanding of all areas of architectural domains (data, infrastructure, applications and security).
Expertise will be applied to highly complex and/or broad scale projects in a general area or focused in a specific technical area (e.g. Data, Solutions or Technology Architecture).
The Senior Solutions Architect will translate business needs into technical solutions by planning, developing and refining to-be architectures.
– Gather Non-Functional Requirements
– Partner with business analysts, systems analysts and engineers in gathering and reviewing non-functional requirements.
– Identify key business and technology drivers that impact architectures, including end-user requirements, existing software distribution capabilities, existing application environment (including legacy and packaged systems), and performance/availability requirements.
– Collaborate with application and infrastructure teams to understand scope and requirements. Assess Technology
– Conduct assessments of current business and technology architectures including: functional assessments, such as end user satisfaction and functional overlaps/gaps; and technical assessments, such as platforms, tool proliferation, age of underlying technologies; uptime/availability; and business processes.
– Identify and document any risks, issues or critical success factors that may require immediate action.
– Translate project requirements into detailed designs consistent with current and future platform strategy and roadmap while influencing requirements and balancing needs for immediate action and the POA.
– Design external system interface architecture that includes appropriate application of techniques and standards.
– Maintain and promote use of appropriate design techniques and methodologies.
– Actively participate in testing design and execution to validate coverage and perform causal analysis. Risk Assessment
– Create effective and efficient control patterns, conduct risk evaluations and enforce policies and standards to enable the enterprise to conduct business at an appropriate and known risk level. Ensure capabilities are reviewed and compliant within defined risk levels while considering hardware/software currency, performance/availability, security and information/transaction integrity and drive the awareness of required improvements.
– Communicate and manage governance parameters that take into account stakeholders’ interests and processes with measurable results.
– Research and maintain a deep understanding of current and emerging technologies and solutions to solve business problems.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field; or related work experience.
– Skills in general architecture, operations, and deployment methodologies and techniques (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman, ITIL, MOF).
– Solid understanding and applied expertise in solutions architecture designs and concepts, which include but are not limited to: SDLC Process, Security, high availability, recovery, performance, monitoring and operations design, and application architecture.
– 5+ years relevant solutions architecture experience that includes successful software integration experience.
– 5+ years relevant software architecture experience on a common application development platform (.Net).
– 3+ years software development and/or technical support experience.
-Experience in designing and developing High Performance Computing (HPC) platform solutions.
– Experience in HPC Grid Solutions middleware – such as Platform Symphony or Microsoft HPC.
– Experience in Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) application architecture and design.
– Experience in architecting new Cloud based application solutions.
– Experience in porting legacy applications to Cloud based application solutions.
– Practical working experience with cloud computing technologies such as AWS, Azure, and/or Softlayer.
– Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to effectively interact with all levels of technology and business partners.
– Experience delivering concurrent, large information management projects at all phases-from project definition through design and delivery.
– Financial Services industry specific knowledge that includes a working knowledge of industry standards and architectures.
– .NET application architecture experience.
– Microsoft Stack expertise in .NET, C#, ASP.NET, IIS, SQL Server 2008/2012.
interested candidates can share their resume on email@example.com
Position: Project Manager
Location: Colliervill, TN
Job Type: Full Time
Should have a minimum of 12+ yrs exp in Developing applications using Enterprise Information Management Solutions (MDM, Data Integration, Data Migrations and Data Modelling) Should have good experience in Informatica MDM implementations, SSIS and Informatica, SQL Server T-SQL and Oracle PL/SQL Should have good knowledge in Mastering Data Models And Lookups In MDM, Configuring Stage, Load, Merge & Data access Process In MDM, JMS with SIF, SIF Basic, search, Merge Operations, SIF calls for Batch process Should have strong working knowledge on Core Java, Springs Should have knowledge in SOAP & RESTful Webservices Should have knowledge on Cassandra database Should have good communication skills Experience in working on Agile projects is MANDATORY. Preferred skills: Should have a good knowledge in estimation and Planning. Should have good exp in interacting with the customer. Should have exp in managing a team of more than 10 resources. Should be able learn the Business Functions in a short span of time. Should have experience in interacting with customer and conduct standup calls.
Please share resume firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Java Developer with Angular 4
Location: Atlanta, GA
· Experience in the following:
o Spring Framework (Spring Boot).
o WebSphere, Tomcat, WSAD, MQ Series
o Eclipse, STS
o UDB, DB2, Oracle, SQL.
o Angular JS, Angular 4.
o HTML5, CSS3, IBM HTTP Server, Apache, AJAX
o XML, XPath, XSLT, DOM/SAX Parser
o RMI, SOAP
o Build Tools – Maven, Gradle.
o Continuous Integration – Jenkins.
· Experience in working with Could Platforms like AWS. Pivotal Cloud.
· Code deployment and code versioning tools GitHub.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-tasking.
· Self-motivated and able to work autonomously when necessary.
· Application development experience in large-scale enterprise environments.
· System development lifecycle.
· System development processes and method.
· Ability to integrate with large teams, demonstrating strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Problem-solving skills and critical thinking are essential to effectively conduct the required tasks
· Possesses the analytical skills and experience to enhance processes to resolve operational problems and add new functions taking into consideration schedule, resource constraints, process complexity, dependencies, assumptions and application structure