Java Lead Developer
Job Type: Full Time – Permanent
Please share resume to email@example.com
• Must be proficient in object orientated and component design
• Good hands on experience in Core Java and J2EE technologies (Insight/experience on RMI and Swing also needed), MQ, Java frameworks like Spring /Hibernate, Major Apache open source libs, Tomcat, JBoss, webservices, RESTful APIs, Understanding of UI frameworks such as Angular JS / React JS, Oracle.
• Expert in Core Java(JDK 1.6 & above including multi-threading, IOs, collections), J2EE,
• Knowledge of various java frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, JMS, WebSphere
• HTML, XML, HTML, Jasper Reports, Perl, Design Patterns
• Transaction processing experience , so should know multi-threading , high volume environment pretty well.
• Familiarity with the various desktop development tools/scripts – Eclipse, ANT, Clearcase, TOAD and SQL*Plus
• Must be proficient in Oracle PL/SQL (SQL, stored procedures, triggers, packages).
• Experienced in creating business object, DAOs, and non-trivial data structures.
• End to end understanding of software architecture, design, and development and SDLC implementation.
• Experience using Scrum, Agile modelling and adaptive software development is desired.
• Continuous integration and build process, test automation and deployment experience is desired.
This is urgent requirement with our client and they are willing to hire ASAP. If you are available and interested for this position please share your resume in MS-Word format with your expected hourly rate and contact information ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Java developer
Location: Kansas City, MO
Duration: 6 Months Contract – extendable
Resource will work on a scrum team to deliver enhancements to the application and will participate in story grooming and sizing, estimation, sprint planning, reviews, and retrospectives. The resource will deliver new functionality according to business requirements, create unit tests, and fix defects.
Additional work will be assigned as needed. All work will be completed at offices during normal business hours. Travel is not expected. Good communication skills and the ability to work well independently or in a team setting are required.
High Level Technical Skills/Experience Required:
• Java web application development
• Primefaces web development
• SQL/JPA development
• Eclipse development
• Maven build tool
• Experience working on a scrum team
Nice to have:
• jBoss experience
• Oracle experience
• Jenkins experience
interested candidates can share their resume on email@example.com
Position: DevOps Admin
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Job Type: Full Time
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirement: Senior JBoss(JBPM) Consultant
Location: Sunrise, FL
Job Type: Full time – Permanent
San Francisco Bay Area
We are actively seeking Appian Developers for our client, a well established company that offers excellent benefits and work culture.
This can be a full time position OR long term contract depending on the candidates’ preference.
Location: Ideally in Dublin, OH, Santa Clara, CA, Arlington, TX or anywhere in USA with willingness to travel.
Looking for someone with experience in design and implementation of BPM based solutions using Appian BPM software. Number of years is not that imp, can be anywhere from 3 months to 10+ years.
Experience or working knowledge in any of the following technologies would be nice to have:
1. JEE Application Servers – JBoss, Weblogic, WebSphere Web Servers – Apache, IIS
2. Operating Systems – Windows, Red Hat Linux, AIX
Desired Skills and Experience
Appian, BPM, Portal, EAI
Send resumes to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org