Please share resume to email@example.com
Role: Java/API Developer
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills:
8-10 years experience in Java based technologies
Working knowledge of Spring Boot, Spring Rest, Spring Data, JPA2, JMS, Spring Batch, Junit
Development experience in Microservices based architecture using Spring Cloud or Netflix OSS (Eureka, Ribbon, Sleuth, Zipkin, Hystrix, Event Sourcing)
Experience in Cache solutions: EhCache / Terracotta
Knowledge of any API Management Tool (IBM API Connect is bonus)
Experience in implementing Cloud native Applications/APIs with 12 factor adoption
Experience in using Swagger API
Java 8 experience is a must
Knowledge of SQL Server / CouchBase
Working experience in any Application Server (Tomcat / Wildfly / WebSphere)
Experience in developing Messaging applications using Apache Camel and/or Red Hat Fuse
Experience in designing transactional systems using ORM frameworks
Roles and responsibility:
Desirable Technical / Functional Skills:
Education: Must have a degree
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role: Java / Spring developer (With Cloud Knowledge)
Location: Benton Harbor, MI
Hands on experience in Java, Springboot.
Good communication skills.
Knowledge on Cloudant, Object store Preferred.
Should have exposure to AWS/Bluemix.
Knowledge on voice device will be added advantage.
Working experience in Rest.
Knowledge on Microservices and cloud.
Should able to create Design documents and able to translate to offshore team
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Role: Microservices Developer/Architect
Location: Atlanta, GA
The primary objective of the Senior Software Developer is to lead the development and maintenance efforts of one or more products within the Identity and Fraud Product Suite as well as manage technical risks throughout the project. The Senior Software Developer is expected to conceptualize software solutions, provide application level architecture designs, and manage delivery of the product. In addition, the individual must keep his/her manager well informed of status of development effort.
The successful candidate should demonstrate innovation, constant learning, self-motivation and effective team participation. Good communication and interpersonal skills are required. The candidate should demonstrate a willingness to share knowledge, excellent listening skills and strong analytical skills. The candidate must be able to work effectively under project and daily deadlines.
interested candidates can share their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role : Full Stack Developer
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: Full time
· Experience in Financial Services Industry a plus
interested candidates can share your resume on email@example.com
POSITION: Java Microservices
JOB TYPE: Full Time
Strong footprint In the Definition, Design, And Delivery of Java/J2EE applications including knowledge of software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
3+ years of experience in developing Web Services using Java/J2EE technologies like Spring, Hibernate/ORM.
Development experience with RESTful services and/or Microservices would be a plus.
Should have strong OOAD and Design Patterns understanding and its hands-on implementation.
Should possess strong knowledge and be hands-on with version control tools like Stash/GIT.
Should possess knowledge in Oracle/IBM DB2 databases.
Ability to independently code advanced and complex programs in a ï¿½matrixï¿½ organization.
Ability to test (Test NG/JUnit) and debug advanced code independently.
Should have a very good understanding of Agile/Scrum cycle development.
Exposure to application lifecycle management tools and techniques is desired.
Knowledge on AKKA Framework would be an added advantage.
Experience in delivering projects that meet Quality, Schedule, Milestone and Budget commitments.
Ability to develop Creative and Innovative solutions and adjust quickly to shifting priorities, multiple demands, ambiguity and rapid Change.
Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate with various levels of Management and with experience in translating detailed analysis into high-level business requirements.
Strong Interpersonal skills with a history of maintaining good working relationships with Business Partner Teams and other Technology stake holders.
Should be self-motivated and demonstrate high level of commitment.
Please share resume firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Memphis, TN
Role: Java/Micro services Lead
Job Type:Full Time
Microservices architecture, Java, Spring, Spring boot, Docker, REST webservices , Strong understanding of Cloud computing (concepts of PaaS, DevOps, techs like Ribbon, Eureka, Hysterix or similar)
:• Should have 8-10 years of experience
.• Preferred to have 1+ years of seasonal architect role experience.
• The candidate should be able to build a service using microservices architectural pattern using Spring-boot.
• Having good understanding on DDD and CI/CD, is preferred
• Candidate should be able to deploy the microservices using Docker, and should know how to auto scale the service instances based on load
.• Candidate should be well versed with webservices and Cloud concepts
.• Knowledge of deployment of applications to any application server with all the relevant configurations is a must
.• Good Communication skills and able to lead the team
.• Having prior PaaS experience (PCF, AWS, Bluemix, Azure etc) is preferred
• API Gateway experience (CA Layer 7 preferred)
• Good articulation skills and able to lead the team.
• Good to have Retail domain experience.
• Should be flexible to move across locations at onsite.
• Comfortable within a fast-moving growth environment• Self-starter, highly motivated individual and team player who can adapt to changes in customer requirements quickly
Please share resume email@example.com
Job ID: 607516
Title: MicroServices (Software Engineer)
Job Description: We need a resource who has excellent understanding on J2EE, JMS, microservices!!!, DevOps, spring, spring boot, docker, unit testing, SQL, architecture/design, agile, communication
Please share your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID: 607509
Title: MicroServices (Project Lead)
Job Description: Core Java, microservices, spring, spring boot, docker, unit testing, SQL, architecture/design, agile, communication J2EE, JMS, microservices!!!, spring, spring boot, docker, agile, communication, Jenkins/Cloudbee, Ansible
Please send resume to email@example.com
Sr. Java Staff Engineer
San Francisco CA
Face to Face Interview is Must
A Java Staff Engineer is a hands-on subject matter expert who is responsible for the overall software design of many components within a system and can lead the technical implementation of multiple projects. Platform team is all about creating reusable services that operate in a high-scale, distributed ecommerce environment. The ideal candidate will have had experience in the high paced energy of startups as well as experience in the structured world of larger companies. This Staff Engineer will need to have very strong Microservices, REST APIs, and Messaging techniques software engineering experience and be hands-on as needed as well as have some Big Data and NoSQL development experience. The successful applicant will work closely with Business Analysts, Technical Leads, Software Engineers, Operations, and Quality Assurance Engineers in a highly collaborative environment to provide quality software and solutions, while providing the necessary leadership to deliver releases on time and on budget. As a member of the platform team, you will work on a dedicated team focused to create, maintain and evangelize high performance scalable service patterns for Macy’s digital domains such as Mobile, Website and Digital in Store. This person will architect core capabilities that scale and extend predictably in a multi-tenant environment.
• Drives world-class design and development of Java services, integration, reference implementations using standards and guidelines that support high volumes, are fast, simple, reliable, distributed, and easy to extend and maintain.
• Design, implement and unit test server-side JEE/Java code.
• Develop and implement platform core capacities, such as Rest, Messaging, Caching and authentication.
• Provide oversight to valued partners and development organizations.
• Design and implement REST APIs, Messaging, Caching, Batch and other core capabilities of Platform.
• Work in a full Agile collaborative environment – including meetings, iterative development, estimations and design sessions.
• Work with senior developers, tech leads, software architects and quality assurance engineers to resolve development roadblocks.
• Work with distributed teams across various time zones.
• Hands-on system design and development as needed.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• BA/BS Degree required.
• 8+ years of full life cycle J2EE hands-on experience designing and developing large scale web applications on high traffic Internet site(s).
• 4+ years of hands-on experience with SOA, REST, Java Web Services, JMS, XML, JSON, and messaging techniques.
• 4+ years of hands-on experience with Java technologies that includes Spring, Hibernate.
• 2+ years of hands-on experience with NoSQL technologies such as HBase, Cassandra, Document DBs and In-Memory NewSQLs and Caches.
• Experience working with multi-threaded programming in high performance, distributed environments.
• Experience with UML diagramming is required.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org