Position: Python Software Engineer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: Long term Contract
Local candidates only – Face to face is must
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Top 3 Skills:
Job Description: Responsibility:
• Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements or external customers. Standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software.
• Oversees testing and develops fixes.
• Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision.
• Monitor and maintain operational readiness of Middleware Applications including applications hosted in AWS cloud.
• Identify opportunities for system enhancements that will deliver enhanced functionality and/or simplify system administration. Facilitate and develop plans for application changes (including defects fixes, enhancements and/or configuration changes).
• Configure and test changes to system including reports, security access, and workflow. Perform/Coordinate configuration changes to the production environment.
• Work closely with BA/QA team members to create test plans and ensure that issues are properly identified, fixed, and tested.
• May require a bachelor’s degree in a related area and 5 to 8 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Experienced mentor with the ability to work in a collaborative environment and coach other team members on coding practices, design principles, and implementation patterns that lead to high-quality maintainable solutions.
• Services – Expert-level implementation skills in building highly scalable services (SOAP and REST)
• Spring – Expert-level implementation skills with the Core Spring Framework and including other sub-projects like Spring JMS, Spring Security, Spring Data and Spring Integration.
• Skilled at building modern REST Web services
• Experience with additional scripting languages such as Python and Ruby a plus
• Experience consuming API/web-based services• Experience with HTTP and TCP/IP
• A certain degree of creativity and latitude required. Typically reports to a project leader or manager.
Please send resume to email@example.com
Technical Support Consultant
Work Experience: 3-5 years
The Technical Support Consultant will be responsible for understanding and supporting middleware. This person will have an understanding of work flows in a lab environment and understand how data moves from one instrument to another. Experience with trace files and reading trace files is a nice to have.
As a Technical Support Consultant-IT, in the Customer Support Center, you will perform coaching and training needs assessments, and coach and train staff in new product launches and refresher courses. You will provide troubleshooting support for complex customer issues and mentor and train new hires.
Monitors needs for mandatory training. Administers training in support of new product launches and refresher courses. Assists with troubleshooting complex customer issues. Mentors new hires in making a smooth and confident transition to stand alone capability in telephone support. Updates/shares information through voice/paper memos on different, high-visibility, critical customer account issues.
Liaison and consult with various departments to resolve diverse issues which directly and indirectly affect customers. Participates and represents team during interdepartmental meetings to identify possible issues/concerns that may affect future product service. Acts as knowledge bridge providing practical advice that ultimately shapes product launches, reducing post product release service-related issues.
Reviews, corrects and advises on Technical Publications (customer bulletins, product inserts, etc.) prior to public release resulting in fewer service-related problems for the customer and the service department. Remains current on company/customer communications and the latest in medical technologies. Maintains a continual learning process to remain informed of changes in relevant hardware, software and reagents.
Utilizes, participates, and provides input into troubleshooting schemes and guides to resolve customer problems. Consults with key resources as needed. Accurately documents events and sequence of events in applicable database systems sufficient to provide an account profile for future effective technical support. Identifies potentially damaging customer account issues and escalates for action/implementation to maintain/retain customer accounts.
May provide direct technical support to internal and external customers including coaching of Technical Product Support Specialists. May field travel for customer interaction/cessation of problem situations leading to process changes that improve overall customer service.
Designs, develops, presents and evaluates technical training programs.
This position is based in Indianapolis, IN. Qualified candidates must currently reside within a 50-mile radius or be willing to relocate.
Understand Trace File/Data
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
MUST understand LIS/ Middleware. They will be working with customers each and every day. MUST have customer service experience.
Candidate needs to have experience/comfortable leading/mentoring a team.
IT background is ideal.