Technical Recruiter (US IT & Engineering)
New Delhi – Walk-In Drive between 11 AM – 5 PM 7th of January, 2019 – Monday
Address: Enormous Enterprise Private Limited
561/A 2nd Floor, Chirag Delhi, New Delhi -110017 (Near to Chirag Delhi Metro Station)
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Freshers are welcome – Must have a Bachelors degree in IT/HR/Commerce (MBA/MCA/M. Com is preferred)
Please share resume firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Senior Recruiter
Location: San Bruno, CA
Job Description: Experience: 4-12 years
• Develop and drive full-cycle recruiting for all teams at Client, with early focus on Sales and Customer Success.
• Create a scalable recruiting process that meets hiring growth plans while sourcing the best talent. Use data to improve the process and results.
• Prioritize and manage 20+ open requisitions at a time.
• Build strong relationships with both hiring managers and active/potential candidates, screening/interviewing candidates, identifying best-fit for candidates and the department and presenting qualified candidates to hiring managers.
• Independently manage expectations of hiring managers and candidates, identifying and resolving issues with a sense of urgency and purpose.
• Provide recruitment counsel, guidance, and training to hiring managers.
• Manage the ATS (Jobvite) to track all pipeline processes, analyze data and provide metrics to key stakeholders.
• 4+ years of recruiting experience in fast-growing startups or tech companies.
• Hands-on person and results-driven. You are passionate about identifying and sourcing talented candidates, as well as ensuring you get the best people hired.
• Excellent customer service skills with a consultative approach. A great candidate experience is one of your top priorities. As well as a great hiring manager experience.
• Great team player with strong collaboration skills.
• Process-oriented with the ability to track and implement recruiting metrics and improve the candidate funnel conversion.
• Problem-solver able to effectively use lessons learned, iterate and improve. You like to address matters proactively, come up with creative solutions and plan for the future.
• Demonstrated expertise in utilizing various sourcing channels such as direct sourcing, recruitment platforms, events, networking, employee referrals, college and diversity recruitment.
• Strong assessment skills to evaluate culture fit and performance background.
• Demonstrated strong negotiation and influencing skills and ability to close candidates.
• Experience with ATS systems required.
Great Things You’ll Be Getting:
• Catered lunches 4 days a week (the 5th is reserved for team fun)
• Unlimited drinks and snacks
• Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Unlimited vacation time
• Fun monthly events
• Educational classes
• Monthly book stipend for continuous learning
• Startup experience in a fast-growing company and the chance to grow into your dream role
• A thoughtful leadership team that has done this before with great success
• A playful and diverse team eager to meet you
• A new MacBook Pro when you start