Java Lead Developer
Job Type: Full Time – Permanent
Please share resume to email@example.com
• Must be proficient in object orientated and component design
• Good hands on experience in Core Java and J2EE technologies (Insight/experience on RMI and Swing also needed), MQ, Java frameworks like Spring /Hibernate, Major Apache open source libs, Tomcat, JBoss, webservices, RESTful APIs, Understanding of UI frameworks such as Angular JS / React JS, Oracle.
• Expert in Core Java(JDK 1.6 & above including multi-threading, IOs, collections), J2EE,
• Knowledge of various java frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, JMS, WebSphere
• HTML, XML, HTML, Jasper Reports, Perl, Design Patterns
• Transaction processing experience , so should know multi-threading , high volume environment pretty well.
• Familiarity with the various desktop development tools/scripts – Eclipse, ANT, Clearcase, TOAD and SQL*Plus
• Must be proficient in Oracle PL/SQL (SQL, stored procedures, triggers, packages).
• Experienced in creating business object, DAOs, and non-trivial data structures.
• End to end understanding of software architecture, design, and development and SDLC implementation.
• Experience using Scrum, Agile modelling and adaptive software development is desired.
• Continuous integration and build process, test automation and deployment experience is desired.
San Ramon, CA
6 Months + extendable
Telephone and In person Interview/WebEx Interview
Lead or Senior Developer Hands on Coding and Development Mobile Development/Applications
Exposer to UI/UX
5 7 years solid experience on mobile Application development
Nice to have
Java Script, Angular, Polymer would be a process
Exposure to banking/Financial would be a plus not required
Client is seeking a Developer (Other Specialty) to design, develop, and implement applications using in-demand languages and technologies (e.g. – Java, Websphere, Informatica etc.) to support business requirements.
*Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
*Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts. *Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution. *Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area. *Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment. *Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
*Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. *8-10 years experience required.
*Development experience in needed language or technology (e.g. – Websphere, Informatica etc.). *Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end.
*Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC.
Additional Job Details:
EXPERINECE IN MOBILE DEVELOPMENT IS MUST looking for strong technical lead with experience in developing mobile solutions both in IOS and android
• Proven track record of developing and deploying state of art of Mobile solutions.
• Proven track record for leading digital transformation work .
• Strong software delivery leadership capable of running diverse multi-location engineering and QA teams;
• Agile experience (SCRUM master, iteration plans, multiple work streams, …);
• Extensive software integration experience of both internal and vendor products using up-to-date API technologies.
• Ability to engage and articulate across all levels of the Bank.
• Demonstrated ability to engage with 3rd party vendors and select and integrate major vendor software. • Experience with adopting and executing technical standards, processes and governance across a broad project portfolio.
• Extensive experience with formal SDLC methodologies including Agile.
• Ability to think on your feet, present multiple solution options, and drive reliable technical solutions.
• Extensive experience on SSO solutions, Authentication and authorization using 2FA, Biometrics.
• Experience with FIDO alliance standards like U2F/UAF
interested candidates can share their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: DevOps Admin
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Job Type: Full Time
San Francisco Bay Area
We are actively seeking Appian Developers for our client, a well established company that offers excellent benefits and work culture.
This can be a full time position OR long term contract depending on the candidates’ preference.
Location: Ideally in Dublin, OH, Santa Clara, CA, Arlington, TX or anywhere in USA with willingness to travel.
Looking for someone with experience in design and implementation of BPM based solutions using Appian BPM software. Number of years is not that imp, can be anywhere from 3 months to 10+ years.
Experience or working knowledge in any of the following technologies would be nice to have:
1. JEE Application Servers – JBoss, Weblogic, WebSphere Web Servers – Apache, IIS
2. Operating Systems – Windows, Red Hat Linux, AIX
Desired Skills and Experience
Appian, BPM, Portal, EAI
Send resumes to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org